What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, August 06, 2007

Panda sleeps on a REAL mattress!



Oh-sweet BLISS! Definately blogworthy.

After the $10.00 crib purchase on Saturday, I set the beaut. up (ALL BY MYSELF-and without instructions) and prepared it for my boy to have a good nights sleep.

Just look at him, all propped on 'tigger', sleeping like a king. He SURELY must have been dreaming of heaven.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LBP said...

What a sweet pic of Panda in his new crib. He looks so peaceful. What a deal on the crib!

HeavenlyBlessings said...

ok, trying again. Somehow I forgot that you were over here. I came via Training Hearts blog because you mentioned your camera. Mine is similar to yours. I have the Sony cybershot and I love my little macro button as well! I am putting you in my quicklink tool bar so I can see your posts more frequently! Have a blessed day!!!