What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Tight squeeze



I don't know if we will be able to squeeze any future Newman's into a picture like this. We seem to fill up the frame pretty good!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love this photo, Rebecca!
Kelli

Abigail said...

I love this! And if you made a hole in the floor, you could have a new baby nestled right in the center.

My sister-in-law Sarah just found out that she's pregnant, and Gussy's just newly a year old. I'm trying to subdue any antsy-ness because God gives, when He gives, at the perfect time, but it sure would be fun to be pregnant with her! You may have a bit of the baby-longing, too, eh? :)