What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, June 28, 2013

Itty Bitty Teeny Weeny AddieMae








 
 
Well, I've done it before, so I guess you shouldn't be surprised by now.

I WOULD have posted only one picture of Miss Adyay if she hadn't, when I snapped the first shot, decided to make a million funny faces and then erupt in laughter at her own hilariousness.

I wanted to take a picture of this girl in the Mama-made bright orange shirt because I remember another girl in it not so long ago.  WHY didn't I get a picture back then?  And more importantly, where did the time go?

And now, she has spotted me as I post them and stands behind my left shoulder as I type, laughing once again at the cleverness of HER.

One to grow on~


9 comments:

Bonnie said...

That little smattering of freckles is,positively delightful! I am amazed yet again at how much alike our near tin girls and boys are. Rachel is our teeny tiny girl and Jeremiah is nearly as tall as she is, his hands are bigger and his feet the same size.
As far as pictures- the more the merrier!

Bonnie said...

remove the first comma, and insert twin where I wrote tin. The perils of commenting with children climbing on me.

Terri said...

She is adorable. She reminds me of my daughter, Emily, at that age. Full of silly faces and cracking herself up! lol

Rosemary said...

She is super cute. Love, love!

Marlene Bibby said...

You need to make a road trip to Indiana! I can't believe how big your children are getting. A couple of them I haven't ever met. so sad. These pics are great. I love when they show their personality. Thanks for posting so much. I feel like I know them.

MameyJane said...

What an adorable little ham you have! Methinks she looks the most like you out of all your children.

Anna said...

What gorgeous eyes she has! Beautiful top too; I hope you have the pleasure of making more things like that in the future.

Rebecca said...

Bonnie- that smattering of freckles was WHY I took that close up picture. I love them.

Mrs. B~ I loved your comment. And yes- it IS sad that you've never met them. Perhaps a trip to see Mom is in order, in which I will lug my many children to see you in Elmira more successfully probably than lugging my children to Indiana. OR- you could come HERE for a visit WITHIN a visit- which would be super fun too. I appreciate so much that you keep up with us- it means a lot to me. PS. I noticed the pictures on her fridge the last time I was at Mom's house and saw a GORGEOUS one of you and Mr. B and practically drooled all over it. You are beautiful! And the picture is so lovely.

MameyJane- one picture in particular, where her face is scrunched up in a grin, I remember seeing one of me JUST like that and I thought- wow. That was SO me.

Abigail said...

I'll take two! Okay, I'm being greedy. I'll just take one Adele'. I was thinking in church on Sunday that she looks a LOT like you. (Sorry, Matt.)

I love that last picture. Words fail me. It is perfection.