What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, August 06, 2007

Then, it just naturally spilled over into our room.



I thought for maybe a nano-second that these might be 'too personal a shot' to post on the internet. Then I scoffed at my own hypocrisy...how are these any different from pictures I post from say, a pool or something?

Does the fact that he is snoring make these more sensual? I think not. And trust me...nothing sensual was going on. He was not PRETENDING to be asleep.

So, rather than have these shots of my lovely get lost in the harddrive of our computer, never to be found again-I post them here.

For those of you more sensitive creatures....feel free to quickly shut your eyes and close this blog out for the night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

"For those of you more sensitive creatures....feel free to quickly shut your eyes and close this blog out for the night."

You have to be hysterical!!! As if any red-blooded woman would be upset, by a picture of a hunk sleeping. Yes, I said a HUNK. And you can quote me. -grin-

Mari-Nanci