What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, September 21, 2007

The Good Stuff




Did I mention that I posted a new recipe over at Kitchen Riches? It doesn't get any better than this people.

It's pasta primavera and chicken alfredo all rolled up into one marvelous 'chick dish'.

I have more recipes on the way so get this one out of the way to make some room on your agenda! Go here...and make it this weekend! Then-come back here, and tell me how you liked it! :-)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This recipe looks really good.

Hugs, Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com

Mom2fur said...

I'll have to break out the pasta machine. This recipe is worthy of homemade pasta!

Mom2fur said...

Hi, again. You know, I finally was going to leave you some nice feedback over at Etsy. I found your feedback profile, but I can't figure out how to add something. LMK and I'll put in a positive word for you!

Anonymous said...

holy MOLY that looks incredible!

Anonymous said...

yummy!

betsy said...

This looks delicious, Rebecca! I hadn't checked out your 'Kitchen Riches' blog before, but there are some really yummy looking recipes on there! I really want to try the Cheesy French Loaf and the Rainy Day Smores - maybe I'll have the kids try making the smores one day this week! I've started involving them in cooking a lot and they're really very able with it.
Love and God bless, Betsy

Shannon B. said...

We had your summer alfredo for dinner tonight! Very good! Thanks for the recipe, it was very easy too.

Anonymous said...

I made this last night for dinner. Mr. B. says it is a keeper. He (and I) loved it. Thanks for sharing it.