- Showers actually produce steam.
- The butter on the counter is actually hard to cut.
- It takes more than 5 seconds for the tapwater to turn hot.
- I remember what goosebumps feel like.
- The sun is invigorating, not repressing.
- There is some enjoyment in having your hands in warm dish water.
- Baby digits are frozen in the mornings when they awaken.
- Socks have made a reappearance, along with muckboots.
- Acorn and Catalpa bean treasures overflow baskets.
- The first quilt of the season has been brought out.
- The windows are opened during the day and shut at night-quite opposite from before.
- The flowers are becoming a sorry sight.
- Crocheting with "hot to handle" yarn doesn't seem so horrible a task.
- It is a joy to warm the oven.
Could it be, that we are in the midst of a changing season?