What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, December 03, 2007

Grand Finale



The Panda, being the youngest this year~gets to put the angel on the tree.

It's a glorious sight.



Many more decorating photos to come, of THAT you can be sure!

I just LOVE the sparkle of Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Every year, it seems, I get a pic or two of some or all of the kids looking at the tree. Such child-like wonder!

Full of Grace said...

So do I...Love the sparkle of Christmas!!! :)

Andie said...

I love your decorations!!! I so wish we had a real tree! Again, you awe me with your photos! Such wonder in their faces...beautiful! Can I have some of those chocolate covered pretzels? They are my FAVORITE Christmas candy, though I don't make them until right before I am having a party or something because my family and I will eat them all!
Christmas blessings my dear friend-
Andie