What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Sleeping Beauty



Yesterday, I was again stopped in my tracks when I checked on my slumbering babes. This time, by the girlchild-not the boychild.



Lately, Rynnie Roo has been giving in to the temptation of sleep only moments before rest time is over. Then, she looks so comfortable, I can hardly stand to wake her! Silly child.

When she sleeps, her lips poof out. She gets that characteristic from her father.



Obviously, these pictures were taken BEFORE the nose incident happened. Only hours before, in fact.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Ooh, those lips are too much. I love plump, little poochy lips.