What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Here is the pillow I made for Corynn's birthday. This is my first attempt at applique. (Frankly-I don't like it all that much.) In the lower corner, which you can hardly see, I embroidered the phrase 'Love U to the Moon'. I hate embroidering the o's so I used buttons for moon and wrote U instead of YOU. hehehe  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I'm just now thinking about fabric for the summertime quilt (which is my first attempt at applique, too! oh, and quilting, of course). This pillow is awfully cute; I think you did an excellent job. Three cheers for you!

Abigail said...

is that batik fabric? it's beautiful.