What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Proof that my belly is great with a baby that is all of two inches... (BTW-I am not 'posing' here, my sister snapped the picture just as the wind blew my hair in my face and I wiped it away....) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

It's about time...
I do see a cute, little bump (but you're keeping your skinny legs, I see)! What's the secret?

Rebecca said...

The secret, dear friend, is the redistribution of fat into my face...namely my rapidly enlarging second chin! I have always been a bit off-gravity pulls upward on me! :-)