What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, September 20, 2005


This picture was taken this weekend at the wedding we attended. My mom took care of Corynn, so it was a formal date for Matt and I. It was SOOOOOOOO nice! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

You both look beautiful (sorry, Matt, I mean handsome). Belly...what belly? I see no evidence to back up your words. :)

Rebecca said...

are you BLIND?!?!?! :-) Maybe you should look closer-it does somewhat run into each other since I am wearing black and he is wearing dark brown-but if you look closely you will see....trust me.