What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Cross My Fingers...


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Okay. So. So many friends have been posting videos and I have been SO envious that FINALLY-I spent FAR too long on the internet uploading, downloading, and all around the house loading with my head spinning in a frenzy.

But. I **THINK** I figured it out.

THIS time. Now, I will post this and hope for the best. These are two of my loves. Corynn (despite what she says!!!) and Andrew- newly three and half-way to one. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Too adorable! Love it.

Mandie said...

SO Sweet! Corynn is SUCH a big girl! Where did our baby girls go? And handsome, handsome Andrew! I miss your giggly voice really badly now.

Full of Grace said...

I loved the video footage! I can't hear what Corynn is saying because we lost the sound on our computer, but it was still so fun to watch :)