What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mi Familia


Last night, the family and I got our picture duds on and headed to Walmart to get some professional pictures done. After all, we have a son now and might as well admit it. I go to Walmart because $6.88 for a slew of pictures is about all I am willing OR able to spend. I always get a disk to print all other poses myself except they now have a NASTY trick of changing the resolution-so if you want a bigger size, it gets all distorted. That is just low down...

Anyway-not really happy at all with how they turned out. It seems, every time I break down and get professional photos done (MAYBE once yearly) I am sorely disappointed. Am I a picture snob???? But REALLY. Come on! I KNOW I could do better than some of these! The only problem is getting Andrew to smile at a camera on timer. I mean-THAT is tough...so, I put up with it.

I think I AM a picture snob.... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abigail said...

You are one good lookin' family.

Now get cracking! Mail us one of each! Our fridge needs to look more cluttered!

Full of Grace said...

It's so nice to see a new family picture of you, and I think you are too hard on yourself, I think they turned out really nice!!!:)

Mandie said...

You all look great! Look at that smile on Andrew's face!