What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Puree

We interrupt this programing to share some late breaking news:

Two days ago, Andrew had his first bite of baby cereal!

Ah yes. THOSE days are here again. Baby spoons, dirtied bibs, the baby food grinder forever needing washing. Messy faces-and hands-and hair. Sweet expressions. And soon enough-cheerios that quiet the ornery child!

With Corynn I cried. With Andrew I laughed. Funny what food will do.

And now to make about 50 quarts of baby food....

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love all of the pictures, and am so thankful that you keep us so up to date, sometimes it seems that youre not really that far away! Can you believe Cory and I have never had a family picture taken professionally? I will have to tell you about our attempt that lasted two hours in an expensive studio...where we came out with nothing. After this, we found out we were having #4 so...how can I get a family shot done now? Someday.

Rebecca said...

You have told me that story...I can understand why you aren't jumping at the opportunity after that experience. After #4-you MUST change that though! :-)