What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fall decor


I put this up (one on each pillar outlining the door) the last week in September. Basically, they are just tall sticks put into a tall tin vase filled with stones. Then I interwove lights. I suppose this will be all the fall decorating I do outdoors this year. I will keep this up until it is time for CHRISTMAS! Who knows? I may even play off the theme and spray paint the sticks white and replace the lights with multi-colored ones. Who knows!?! Posted by Picasa

No comments: