What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Birthdays



We spent the whole day yesterday at Gram's house, celebrating with her family and her the 90 years God has given her. It was a beautiful day.

I secretly hoped to give birth yesterday, so that Bunkin and Gram might share a birthday separated by nearly a century-but it didn't end up happening. :-(

Since I missed THAT milestone, maybe I will hope to be LATE in delivering~ my Oma's birthday is on December 2!

Plus, an added tidbit: Corynn and Andrew were both born on the SECOND day of other months.

So....that is what I am now shooting for.

Bunkin, how's December 2nd sound to you?

;-)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Grandma Bibby said...

I wanted Joe to be born on my grandma's birthday too. She told me he needed his own birthday. And he thought so too. He came the day before. So we will wait and see which day this little one arrives.

Chris said...

How fun! My kiddos were either all born or due on the 2nd or 17th. Two of them were due on the 17th and then born on the 2nd of their birth months. 4 were due on the 2nd but born on the 15th or 19th, and 1 was both due and born on the 17th. :-)

Mom2fur said...

Whenever Bunkin decides to arrive, may it be an easy, quick and safe delivery. I'm sure you don't really want to wait until December 2nd...Bunkin wants to give you a hug, LOL!
PS, I'm nominating you for a bloggy luv award. Hope you get a chance to visit in the next few weeks. Not that you aren't going to be verrrry busy, LOL!

Father's Grace Ministries said...

If Bunkin arrives Dec 2, our babies will be born on the same day! My twins are booked to come via C-Section on that day- but then again ANYTHING can happen, my bag's half packed already!
Claire