What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, July 23, 2009

and today....




it was divine.



I don't know if it is because this is the very first rose I've ever grown on my very first rosebush I've ever owned, but I am quite certain this is the most beautiful rose I have ever seen.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Moxie said...

That is STUNNING!!

Do you know what kind of rose it is? I love the pink/orange combo.

Melodie said...

Your photography is amazing, I can almost smell the rose!

Grandma Bibby said...

Beautiful, beautiful.

Jerelene said...

I love roses and I agree..it is just BEAUTIFUL!! I know how it is to get excited about that kind of thing..everything that blooms here at our place..especially since I'm seeing it for the first time..just thrills me. Your roses are gorgeous Rebecca..
Blessings, Jerelene

Andie said...

It is exquisite!!!