What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 10, 2009

and MORE garden!



Potatoes are two tires high now and could use a third pretty soon. I can't wait to see planting them in tires actually works!



These are the winter squash ans summer squashes. I read somewhere that you can train squash UP.

We shall see!

All these experiments going on!!



My little tomato seeds have made me proud. They are becoming quite the adults now! I ran out of tomato cages early on, so I used metal fence posts for some stakes, and then ran out of those so many are staked with sticks!

But they don't seem to mind....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mrs. MK said...

We are doing so many "firsts" in our garden, too. One of them is planting our potatoes in straw...no digging! So far so good....going to harvest the first of them next week! We are so excited!