What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Measley Few



Our recent visit with Opa resulted in just a measley few photos, and none of those exceptional.

My camera battery was beyond low. So I knew I would likely not get anything exceptional but I was at least hoping for mediocre.


And this last one, not even mediocre with all it's blurryness (but a very dear Boo snuggled up on her own accord with an endearing Opa glance nonetheless).



I post them here anyway. For remembrance' sake.

Opa looks very well. It must be Aunt Jan's cooking.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adele's smile while in the arms of her Opa is ADORABLE!!! :)

Bonnie said...

Some is better than none!

randi said...

I think you got some wonderful photos! What a blessing to have such a sweet Opa for your kids!