What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And the winner is....



Ever see a word worth 90 points??

Now you have.

With a triple letter score and a triple word score, it pretty much blows my winning streak out of the water.

I didn't think it was a word at first, until Eric Sloane proved me otherwise.

Sometimes my husband proves himself to be quite an inconvenience. Especially to my score.



Although~I wonder if their is an "E" when it ISN'T plural? Maybe I should take issue...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nanci said...

Rebecca,

You may still hold the title. The singular of "zaxes" IS "zax". Need proof? Check here. It doesn't look like "zaxe" is a word. Check here.

Is this like "high-end turkeys don't have giblets"? :D

Bonnie said...

Nanci, I laughed out loud over the turkey comment!

Rebecca said...

Hallelujah! My title remains entact!

YeeHAW! :-)

Michelle said...

Yes, I was going to post about that, too, but Nanci beat me to it! With an "x" at the end, the plural form has an "es", not just an "s". Sometimes, my journalism major still comes in handy-ha ha!

Dave and I love to play this, too. He will get a triple word score using ALL HIS LETTERS. Stinker, indeed!