What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Garden Update



You've asked how my garden is growing and I think it is HIGH time for an update.
This is how it looked last time I shared a photo.

I am pleased to report, for the most part it is thriving. Some of my seedlings didn't make it~ my green peppers, banana peppers and jalepenos were nice and hearty going in and then one day~ the green peppers were gone and the rest of the peppers have hardly grown. I can not account for what went wrong. I hope it isn't too late to get a few plants from the greenhouse....

I also hope I didn't get the peas and potatoes in too late....

As you can see, I laid out cardboard and newspaper in the walkways and Mattie covered it in hay. Really is nice to walk down there without getting "kissed" with stinging nettle and/or spreading more weed seeds around.



This is the view from the patio, where we eat every single meal nowadays. Even when it rains. My patio is one of my favorite spots....ever.



Now for a closer look.....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MameyJane said...

Show us the patio!!! (please??)

:)