What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, June 15, 2007

It came with gloves to boot!

Talk about snazzy...these trimmed rubber gloves just did me in. I use rubber gloves in the kitchen LOTS in the winter time and fell head over heels...FAST.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Full of Grace said...

All I can say is...Love It, Love It, Love It!!! And it couldn't have happened to a sweeter, more generous person! Congratulations on being a BIG WINNER and I LOVE the Apron Set!!! :)

Michelle said...

I think I would hang it up somewhere. I don't know if I could bear to get smudges all over it! It is very 50s. I like it! :) I need to make myself a few aprons because all I do now is use an old dishrag to wipe my hands and get smudges all over my protruding belly!