What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, June 11, 2007

Just the two of us...



A friend of mine asked if she could snatch my camera to take a picture of us while we danced. With my 'new' camera I am more than a bit freaked out about anyone touching it-and possibly screwing it up. But I let her, since I wanted a picture of us.

What I didn't know, is that she would take almost 30 -that's 30. Almost all of them were blurry. BUT, Among the silly dancing shots I found two that I liked especially well. Not for composition. Not for artistry. Not even because they are flattering. But because they caught Mattie being Mattie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: