While I usually have a 'no tags' policy on my blogs, I am breaking my own rule since TWO people tagged me with the same thing. When does that happen?
So-here I go. Participating. Enjoy it, since it will probably be the last! ;-)
Seven things about me that you never would have known...
1) I hate bridges. Especially the kind that you can see through. I hate walking on them and I am practically paralyzed if I must drive on one. If I look down-I nearly puke.
2) I have a neck fettish. Matt knows that and takes full advantage of that fact. If I am tickling him or if we are wrestling-all he has to do is grab around my neck and I stop. I am INCAPABLE of moving. Except my two fingers-that I use to pinch the daylights out of him in order to be free.
3) I have always wanted a dozen kids. It is not seeming like that will happen~but if it does, I would be pleased as punch.
4) I am over 6 feet tall.
5) I can't bear to see 'naked' toes. My toenails must ALWAYS be painted. ALWAYS.
6) I hate talking on the phone. REALLY. Maybe that is why I like blogging? Can keep the friends updated while keeping the phone lines busy (yes-we have dial-up!). It is a bad thing. I blame THAT for getting me addicted to this blog.
Which brings me to...
7) I waste WAY too much time on this blog. (of course, this is no big surprise.) Here is today's storytime based on the above picture.
I just purchased a wooden highchair at a yard sale for 10 or 15 bucks (I can't remember which. Yes. I have gotten through TWO babies without having a highchair. I had one of those booster seats with a tray. But I digress.) This morning, I was checking some blogs and I heard Andrew calling Mama. The children were eating breakfast. Well, Andrew was. Corynn had been done.
Being the HORRIBLE mother I was, I called up, "Be right there Honey." Just had a few more lines to read.
Again, I procrastinated.
Finally, I get my LAZY bumkin out of the computer chair and head upstairs to free my son from the restraints of the highchair and what do I see?
The above scene.
The Panda got OUT of his chair. Crawled across the top of the table and had gotten into Papa's chair, where he was standing and playing.
Boy, did I feel like a heel. What kind of mother am I?!?!
So there ya have it. The deepest secret about me is that I have got a LOT of work to do on being the Mama I want to be and prioritizing my time.
And now-I will never do another tag because, you know what? I just can't face admitting my shortcomings to the world at large on a regular basis!