What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, September 11, 2006


The beginnings of my VERY OWN salsa. I named it "Sunset Salsa" because I used only colors in the sunset. Red, oranges and yellows (except of course for the spices.) I even added red pepper instead of green and such. Now-just to figure out how to recreate it... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abigail said...

enter this in the fair. it looks so pretty!

Rebecca said...

It DID look pretty-but cooked, it looked different. Still pretty but not AS. Too bad I could just bottle THAT!