What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Progress?


Look how I found Andrew the other day! Goodness-I am not ready for him to crawl! My hopes that my babies will stay babies slowly diminish every day. Am I the only one who can't bear to see wee ones turn big?!?! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think all mamas think this way, Rebecca. Matthew started crawling at 10 months, and Stephen around 7 months. Timothy started around 6 months. He doesn't get on his hands and knees (except to rock back and forth!), but does a very fast lowcrawl. We were military, ya know! LOL ;)

I am so grateful to be able to stay home with my children, for the time really DOES go by fast!