What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, September 10, 2006


My handsome guys!!!

As you can see...Matt weaseled himself into getting a 'winter beard' prematurely. Now I have to wait SIX months to see his face again. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Why not a 12-month beard! They really make a guy look great!!! I don't want Bob to EVER shave his off.

Wendy said...

Matt looks very good with a beard...he keeps it nicely trimmed...very distinguished looking.

Rebecca said...

Sheesh! You guys are NO help at all!!!!!! :-) (I would say, KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF! But I do so enjoy reading them...) :-)

Mrs. Bibby~at first, I thought you meant '4 month' by 12 month and was referring to Andrew! hehehe

Abigail said...

now there's a manly man.

:)