What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Enabling my "Herbies"


Since this is the first year I planted herbs, this is the first year I am bringing them inside. I spen the morning transplanting them from my large herb pot into smaller household ones. Now they are all fighting for the only nicely sunned window. I don't know if they will survive the winter indoors, but I DO know that they will NOT survive it out of doors~ so I guess it never hurts to try. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Let me know how they fare....for my future picture window dreams.