What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Canning Shelf


Like my little home-canned shelf? Dear Hubby made it for me with the LAST of this 'good wood'. It is brimming with goodies-all made this summer. And it is full. I am not sure where I will put all the apple and pumpkin goodies to come! :-) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

JacquiG said...

Great shelving unit, and great job on so much canning! All your hard work looks so nice and colourful lined up on the shelf!

Jackie in ON

Michelle said...

Nice work, Matt and Rebecca! I just love to see canned goods all lined up.

Els said...

This looks fabulous!! My canning is all spread over cupboards, in the corners and behinds the big pots and pans. I'll have to show Falko!!

Abigail said...

Ah, canning shelf envy. This looks lovely!

(And I'm not going to post a picture of our pantry/water heater/catch-all closet stuffed to the brim with everything, canned goods smushed into every crevice. It's a nightmare and looks anything but lovely.)