What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Sunday, September 03, 2006


Since the weather was not cooperating-my funnish obstacle course and cookie-decorating table ideas were not options so I had just hours to come up with some fun things to do INDOORS. I ended up bringing in Corynn's inflatable pool and covering it with a fitted sheet and filling it up with balloons in all sizes and colors. Thankfully, I had saved quite a few balloons. Before ANY children arrived, Corynn had popped some of them by dive-bombing in it, then when my mom's kids came quite a few more met their fate and so before EVERYONE arrived, we had to 'restock' the pool. But what matters is... Posted by Picasa

No comments: