What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

And while I wait...


I will entertain myself with a few snapshots...See our feathered friends? Notice the birdfeeder (now aged with use), Els and Falko? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered that blogger allows you to post as many pictures as you want on one post! When you're writing your post, just click on the landscape looking button and voila!! It's awesome!!

(I noticed you were using a remote picture loader, I used to use Hello and I am so pleased with how much quicker and easier it is to just use blogger! Yippee!!)

I love your blog by the way :)

Els said...

Glad it's still in use!!
We do have feeders here as well (though not as nice as we had in the States) but I miss the cardinals AND the many woodpeckers we had....