What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Shutters on Display


For an attractive and unique display, I had Matt screw together two shutters. The paint is chipped which only adds to the country charm; outside of display for shows, they serve as a drying rack for my florals; I have never ever seen anyone else use them which makes MY area more interesting. Not to mention, they were free. Four cheers Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abigail said...

yup, I love those shutters.

If I see any, I'm snatching them up to steal your idea! (I've planned this idea thievery since I first saw them a few years ago, but, alas, I've not found any yet...)