What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pssstt.....here's a tip!


If you ever find yourself with too few flowers to make a nice arrangement (as I did when I realized my three-week-old bouquet had nearly bit the dust just in time for Thanksgiving...) do NOT despair! Here is a great tip. This is the 'desperate housewives' way to do it, mind you. But I WAS desperate. The REAL way would involve florist tape, which I did not have. Instead, I split some REGULAR tape and made a crisscross pattern over the opening. (Make sure to fill up your container with water BEFORE this process...) Then just plop a flower or two into each opening. This works especially well with short and stubby vases (or in MY case, a candy dish!) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

John said...

You have a really attractive blog and helpful idea too!

Cathy & John