What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, November 03, 2006

This is for you, QMPS

 

The ONLY way to use this mug is for rich chocolatey cocoa topped with CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM. DELICIOUS! Fill er up! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my that looks so good. If I come visit will you make ME some??? LOL ~Jen

Kelli said...

Oh, that looks delicious!!!!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Oh yum!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was a little afraid to scroll down after reading "this is for you, QMPS' but I'm glad I did :-)

Linda

Abigail said...

Fill me up!

That looks luscious...