What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cards and cookies

But a minute to type but I can't post pictures without a SMALL word. Can I? :-)

I am going CHILD FREE for the night, as I have a meeting to plan and organize a cookie exchange with some women from church. Can you believe it? After that, I will not miss a once in a lifetime (or close) opportunity to go shopping without a certain little Miss stealing glimpes of Christmas surprises. It is nice, too, that I have a little Panda whose belly can be made full with goodies besides mama's milk now that he eats real food.

On that note: Panda bears in the wild eat all day long and don't stop. And my little Panda is living up to his name. When he starts eating things that are NOT ground in the foodmill-he is going to eat us out of house and home!!! He despises baby food-smart little guy. Who would want boring puree when you can have foods melded with spices-not to mention textured? The foodmill sure is getting a workout! He just seems to be growing up and getting so big these last few weeks! I see my baby disappearing~and while it IS exciting, it is also sort of sad.

Speaking of Panda's, I hear a bit of roaring going on upstairs. Must be off...

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Here's a question- does Andrew roar yet when he runs out of food? I told my mom the other day that David was my little savage caveman because he definitely lets us know when his highchair tray is empty (it's been crackers lately).