What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, August 06, 2007



I was sorry this was blurry. In fact, this is the best one of about eight different attempts. I guess that is what happens when you attempt to take photos AFTER you have taken your contacts out.

Future lesson: it just doesn't work.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

*carrie* said...

Rebecca,

Just "checking you out" since you signed up for our fun and fabulous swap! =)

I think this photo turned out very cool--in fact, you have some amazing shots on your blog. I wish you could take some of my family!

Kelli said...

I think this is a neat picture, Rebecca!!

I saw your comment about the legos..I know what you mean about educational toys having all the small parts! LOL
Kelli

Abigail said...

Nice feet, Matt.