What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, June 12, 2008



A pond parade, courtesy of Andrew.




I thought it was quite ingenius of Corynn to think of hanging flowers for clothes on the clothesline. The Ingall's apparently favor the color yellow.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liana said...

too cute.

Michelle said...

What fun! :D

Tell Mary (I think that is her in the BLUE FLUFFY SWEATER!!) it is summer. Throw on a tank top! hehe

Abigail said...

Ooh, I love Lincoln Logs!

You know how completely we DON'T need more toys in this stuffed house o' mine, but I still can't keep from keeping my eye out for some at garage sales.

Pathetic.