What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, October 21, 2008



Little Christiana, another niece, poking eyes and roly cheeks from the warmth of Mama's sling.



Mom and the flowers~ she is where I get my love of flowers from.



This man was my favorite. Not only was his work beautiful, but his presence was beautiful. Homey. Comfortable. He had piercing blue eyes and friendly smile wrinkles that framed them. You could tell he was a genuine and kind person upon first glance. He allowed me to snap lots and lots of pictures, and acted as though I wasn't there-which I LOVE. I deplore wanting to take a photo and people acting all awkward and pasting on a fake smile. But because he was who he was, I knew I was welcome to be in his space.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Grandma Bibby said...

That baby is a heart stopper already. No, not your mom. Although, I love her too.

Abigail said...

I love that picture of Christiana. She is SO pretty.