What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Typical



While holding the pooled up apple in my hand, I got the notion in my head that I ought to take a picture of a droplet falling from it. How cool would THAT be? To see a droplet, suspended in mid-air, falling from the stem of a most gorgeously striped apple?

And I had a minute (or didn't, but pretended I did so that I could try it out...)

So, I started the awkward little dance of trying to manipulate camera and subject while coordinating the movement with the timing.

Starting gently tipping it. So far so good...



yes...YEss.... the water and stem are still in focus...

All is going according to plan...now, just a BIT more...



Oh YES. It's gonna work. Just another smidge forward and I'm golden...



And then. THIS.

Just another day in the life of this wannabe.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever seen such delicious apple photographs! I could taste these apples through your photos. Keep up your photography, you definitely have talent.