What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

orange






Same picture, different perspective




We went to the creek and each brought back our own pumpkin rocks.




October, enflamed



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Martha said...

Absolutly beautiful! Breathtaking, I love fall!

Blessings,
~Martie

Anonymous said...

I love the photos with the two different perspectives! Amazing how different they are!

Michelle said...

I love the fall photos. We sure don't see that down here! :)

Is that ice surrounding the leaves in the water?

Abigail said...

These are gorgeous images, and I love that top one of Corynn.

I miss fall already.