What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, October 20, 2008

Some Ladies

Saturday, I met up with these ladies for a morning of Farmer's Market shopping and, in my case, watching. The children stayed with Papa, a favorite activity of theirs, which left my hands empty enough for a camera and my eyes able to fix in a lens rather than dart about counting heads. It was fun!
Before we left, I physically forced them to stop in front of my camera and smile for a picture or two, sometimes even forcing them down on their knees, much to their delight, as you can imagine. Wha ha haha .

My mom

My sister
and

my
niece. :-)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Andie said...

sounds like a good time with the "girls"!! Hope you had an awesome time...we all need a little time away from our kids to focus on ouselves and our friends. Good for you spending the day with your mom and sister...and beautiful niece! And Papa having a day to himself with the kids...wonderful!
Blessings-Andie

Grandma Bibby said...

The pictures are great. I am so glad that you had some fun together, just being girls. It is so wonderful to get away for a bit. After all, you never what is coming around the next bend.

Full of Grace said...

These are very nice shots Rebecca! It made me realize how beautiful Samantha is (even though I already knew it, these pics just reminded me!) :)

Nanci said...

Rebecca,
It sounds like a lovely way to spend a day together - just mom and the "older" girls. Your family is very photogenic. I especially love the last picture of Samantha -- such beautiful eyes!!!

Abigail said...

That's a gorgeous picture of Elizabeth!