What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, March 12, 2007

Snow people


Finally, Corynn got to play in the snow and build a snowman! And all it took was for Grandma and Grandpa to come! I feel kind of bad that I am such a snow recluse that Corynn suffers...but at the same time, I can justify it by saying Andrew couldn't just be PLOPPED in the snow.

Anyway. Now that the weather is warm, the snow people have been shortlived.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

I'm with you! On that 'snow recluse' thing!!!! :-)

Mari-Nanci

Michelle said...

I am also not what you would call a snow person. It is ok to a point (maybe a day or two), then I want it GONE!

Abigail said...

I did a bit of Susannah-plopping, but I know what you mean! I've only taken the girls out a handful of times the ENTIRE winter, even though they would have been happy going out every day.