What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, April 26, 2007

???


Cameron could be Corynn's brother. He looks just like me with blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin. Instead, he is Corynn's UNCLE. (LONG story involving eventual adoption) But in this picture, he looks like he could be her Beau.

I think she might be a *bit* confused.

Actually it is I who is a bit confused- WHO TAUGHT HER THAT LOOK, ANYHOW?!?!?!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

My guess is from you watching you look at Matt (not that I've ever seen you do it, but from your posts, I've a fair idea ;0} )!
I under stand the little uncle thing, I've got 9 younger siblings (the youngest just turned 8) and my mom thinks its hilarious that Audrey calls her aunts and uncles "the kids".

Rebecca said...

Ahhh-you are wise beyond your years! :-)

So you understand then the 'Uncle' thing. Glad SOMEBODY does-the story usually takes about 10 minutes to get through and my Mom, being as proud as she is, tells almost EVERYone! :-)

smilnsigh said...

And another precious dresssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mari-Nanci