What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Peek!


At random times throughout the day, Corynn will hide herself (sometimes well and sometimes not) and start "Peek"-ing until I find her. It is all a very fun game for her. And so I play it with you now.

Here is a sneak PEEK at a project I am working on. Or better said, WILL be working on today. What could it be?!?! ;-)

Notice the crocheted rose? Yep-another crocheted thing that is NOT a square! Wa-hoo! The fact that it is made with a skein of yarn I purchased for a dime only makes the cheer resonate.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

smilnsigh said...

What will it be? Oh dear, I'm not a crafter so I'm gonna' beg off, with this fact. :-)

Whatever it will be, I certainly like the beginning.

Mari-Nanci