What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Peek Today

Hanging laundry on the line. There is a heavenly breeze and so drying will be quick. A sunny day and warm-oh this feels Goooood.

The beginnings of sunrise eggs. Onion, garlic, orange pepper, tomato and a bit of salsa added to scrambled eggs. Yum! I thought it was so pretty with the sunlight pouring in on it like that.

3 comments:

Pear tree cottage! said...

Rebecca, it has been a very long time since I visited your blog and here I am today enjoying your spring photos of the little ones in the park.

O! YES SUMMER......the smell of freshly washed sheets on the line and the sunshine on your face it sure is nice to thank god for our blessings isn't it.

We are heading for winter here but it is nice to have an open fire and warm foods to feed the sole.

So happy to have made my way bck to your blog today.
see you gain Lee-ann

Kelli said...

What a yummy looking breakfast! It is dark and rainy today so I'm thinking a trip to the resale store might be in order. :0) Have a great day!
Kelli

Abigail said...

Welcome home! I like the blue and brown and the look of that breakfast and so much more, but I fear I'm all commented out for today.

Thanks for your blogging diligence. You've provided me with lots of pleasant procrastination!