What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, April 30, 2007

Spontenaity


I am not unaccustomed to stopping along the side of the road to enjoy something extraordinarily beautiful, a close-by animal, or to take a fun little jaunt. In fact, I am known for dropping what I am doing at the drop of a hat. So, when we passed this beautiful field of pink trees on the way to the store, conveniently nearby a pulloff, I knew we would have to stop on our way home. Oh-how GORGEOUS these trees were!

I am always trying to make mental notes of when things bloom, because in my SOMEDAY HOME, I want there to be something in bloom at ALL times. I think we shall have to have one of these pink trees for Little Miss Corynn.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Gorgeous blooms! Corynn seems to be enjoying her walk through the trees!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Those look like Redbud trees. They are the state tree for Indiana. They really are beautiful. Glad you took the time to enjoy them.

Full of Grace said...

I love the grandeur of those trees and how tiny Corynn appears near them!