What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Saturday last


Saturday last-the kidlets and I met Aunt Jessamyn and Auntie Beth with all the youngsters at the Science and Discovery center. Three adults, seven kids. It was fun. And loud. And chaotic. And rushed. But fun. I am totally convinced that when the Lord blesses Aunt Jessamyn with children-if he blesses her with septuplets right off the bat, she will be totally capable. She was awesome. Prepared lunches, prepared clothes, prepared for ANY catastrophe and she has NAILED the behavioral cues that Mama's need to keep the upper hand. You did awesome Jessamyn!

I am still failing miserably at learning the lesson 'less is more', as is shown by this plethora of pictage. I apologize especially, to those of you who keep up to date with the lives of both my sister and I. I purposely avoided posting photographs that consciously (or subconsciously) was one half of a pair of twins.

Two more days til I see my sweet Mattie! I rejoice!! I REJOICE!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gena said...

All of your pictures are so great! I personally LOVED the snow ones. I live south of Atlanta and we never get any snow anymore.

Have a safe trip home.