What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, March 11, 2005


This is a puppet theatre I made for Corynn out of the changing table box from Elizabeth's baby shower. I used some scrap fabric and old let over paint to make it snazzy. The curtains can even be drawn at the end of the show! ;-) Now...I guess I just need to work on puppets for it. I have been far too busy preparing for the upcoming craft show I am setting up at; until that is done, I guess it will be a "Window of Opportunity" for Corynn's imagination. (Or is it not true imagination unless it is creating forts or mowing lawns? hehehe) Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Leah said...

Rebecca,

The puppet theater looks beautiful! I'm always amazed by your creativity!!! I don't think I would have ever tackled a project that big!

Abigail said...

Oh, how I love it! I wanted to do a similar theatre a few months ago, but the thought of a box that big engulfing a corner of our shrinking living room didn't appeal to me. :)

It looks so good! Just one question--one day, when your little-boy-perhaps-to-come decides that hearts aren't manly, will you make a second with a more neutral decor? Here's hopin'...

Abigail said...

I just rethought. Perhaps the blue is neutral enough...