What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Monday, July 16, 2007

a visitor



Since the great heat of last week has subsided a bit, and a milder temperature has moved on in, I have been enjoying my patio once again. It has again, become my 'rest time' haven where I eat lunch, crochet, or write letters.

Each day, as I sit and sip my sweet tea, deep in my own contemplations, this little bird comes for a chat. I don't place seed around this area so I don't quite understand the draw this little guy has, unless for a bit of company.

Which I fully enjoy, myself!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I quite love a visit from feathered friends myself! They are so beautiful, and how kind of this one to let you take a photo of him. Love the little clothesline-I am almost inspired to have one also. Almost...
Thank you for sharing, Elise