What you do in your house is worth as much as if you did it up in heaven for our Lord God. We should accustom ourselves to think of our position and work as sacred and well-pleasing to God, not on account of the position and work, but on account of the word and faith from which the obedience and the work flow. ~ Martin Luther

Friday, July 27, 2007

This guy is a winner!



I am LOVING this little elephant towel! I just finished taking him from mind to sewing machine, in celebration of my best friends' newest little guy. Oh dear. He is PRECIOUS. I post it now, knowing that Mandie won't be checking my blog any time soon-not with a two day old baby on her hands! Or atleast, I hope not or I just ruined the surprise!

I am thinking this guy has a brother and possibly a sister that may be making an appearance on Etsy after a while! ;-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Awww..I just love elephants! What a cute little fellow!
Kelli

Abigail said...

Oh, my...

This is way too cute, and now I'll be on the lookout for an inexpensive big towel to make one for Annie. Hopefully I'll get around to it while her (so far) lengthy love affair with elephants is burning hot.